Hiking & climbing in the Stubai Valley
Discover the hiking paradise in the fascinating mountain world of the Stubai Alps. 600 km of hiking trails and climbs in all levels of difficulty allow everyone to achieve real mountain enjoyment. More than 40 alpine pastures and cabins invite you to while away the hours and relax a while.
Anyone who doesn’t just want to connect their feet with the mountain can use their hands and feet on the climbs or countless alpine climbing tours. However, one thing is for sure - the Stubai Valley offers only the best. This is also guaranteed by the Bergwege-Gütesiegel mountain track seal of quality.
Hiking & climbing – a brief overview:
- Neustift Reflection Path in the Pinnistal (Neustifter Besinnungsweg im Pinnistal)
- Franz-Senn-Path (Franz-Senn-Weg)
- The Health Path (Gesundheitsweg)
- Kreuzjoch Circuit (Rundwanderweg)
- The High Moor Walk (Hochmoorwanderung)
- Grawa Waterfall (Grawa-Wasserfall)
- The Mischbach Falls (Mischbachfall)
- The Source Path (Quellenweg)
- The Wild Water Path (WildeWasserWeg)
- Stubai High Path (Stubaier Höhenweg)
Look-out mountains and tours
- King Serles 2,718m
- In the Dolomites of North Tyrol
- At the top of the Stubai Alps
Climbing parks & rock climbing
- Sulzenau climbing park, Nürnberghütte, Fernau - Dresdnerhütte, Kreuzjoch, Franz-Senn Hütte
- Schlicker Klettersteig (fixed rope route)
- Kreuzjoch Übungsklettersteig (practice fixed rope route) A to D/E
- Elfer Nordwand Klettersteig C to D
- Ilmspitz Klettersteig C
- Elferkogel Klettersteig B to C
- Fernau Klettersteig C/D
- Klettersteige Bergerlebniswelt Franz-Senn Hütte
- Klettersteig Nürnbergerhütte C/D
Walking & nordic walking
Nordic Walking is a gentle sport, more effective than walking and healthier than running, which is also an ideal (re)starting point for unfit and older people! There are many courses available on this subject. For runners and Nordic walkers, there is a 5 km long course - the Neustift Health Path - with helpful information boards with tips for training and how to choose the right walking technique.
Elevated rope assault course
Experience nature and sport in the special natural atmosphere of the forest, a great destination for all the family and groups of all kinds in Neustift or in the Adventure Park Fulpmes.